Rope Tension Testing Instrument can be applied to various occasions, such as power industry, telecommunications industry, transportation industry, glass curtain wall decoration, ropeway industry, construction industry, pleasure grounds, tunnel construction, fishing, major research institutions and teaching institutions, testing institutions and other occasions involved with the tension of ropes and steel wire ropes.
1. It has the rope structure with tension force, and can be measured directly without the need of being taken apart.
2. It has the light weight, simple structure, convenient operation, and applies to any situations.
3. It has the stable performance, high measurement accuracy, with automatic system compensation function. When the specification of the tested rope is the same as the rope tension testing instrument rope number, the measurement accuracy can reach 2% error or less within the rated measurement range.
4. It has broader range of measurement, with 15 kinds of rope-diameter measuring functions.
5. Applied range: applied to flexible, stretched ropes, such as various steel wire ropes, high-strength ropes, etc.
6. Accuracy grade: 2??6% of maximum function (depending on the rope form and features).
7. Rope Diameter: Φ6 ~ Φ40mm.
1. function keys 2. LCD screen 3. handle 4. Rs232 9-hole socket and power socket 5. support seat 6. positioning block 7. locking block 8. hand wheel
|Maximum load value (KN)||20||50||100||200|
|Divided load value (KN)||0.01||0.01||0.1||0.1|
|Output connector||Rs232 9-hole socket|
|Power||rechargeable battery charger (charging voltage 100V ~ 240V)|
|Operating temperature||5°C ~ 35°C|
|Transport temperature||-10°C ~ 60°C|
|Relative humidity||15% ~ 80%RH|
|Operation||No vibration focus and corrosive media around|
|Net weight||5 kg|
|Dimensions||650 × 375 × 100 mm|
English Manual Download