U.S. Solid® 210g 0.1mg Lab Analytical Balance Digital Precision Scale
|Estimated arrival:|| Country:|
- 210 g with 0.1 mg resolution, very suitable for lab, pharmacy, etc.
- Unit: g/mg/ct/oz
- Function: Weighing, tare function, parts counting, underhook weighing, percentage weighing, etc.
- Calibration: manual calibration
- CE Certification, One Year Warranty
This digital scale is made with the serious professional in mind. It is incredibly accurate - all the way down to 0.1mg - and is well-suited for laboratory weighing tasks where great precision is required. The scale has a maximum capacity of 210 grams that can be placed on its stainless steel pan. Its large LCD display has an integrated backlight, which makes it easy to read out the results even in poor lighting conditions or complete darkness. The device comes with a standard calibration weight. It also allows the user to choose between several different units of measurements including grams, ounces and carats, and can be used in a wide variety of measuring tasks. The package includes the universal mains adapter, AC/DC transformer and windshield, and weighs in at a total of 7.2 kg. For additional information, be sure to consult the manual provided below.
1. Adopts the Electromagnetic Force Compensation load cell, providing the balance with high precision and long lifetime;
2. 2 – 3 s respond speed(stabilization Time), full capacity subtraction, digital LCD reading with blue backlight;
3. Aluminum alloy die cast base, stainless steel panand glass draft shield;
4. Multi Weighing unit conversation g/mg/ct/oz, parts counting, percentage weighing(optional).
5. Over load protection, bubble level adjustment, under hook.
|Measurement Unit||g, pound, ounce|
|Settling Time||≤ 8 sec.|
|Operating Temperature||17.5 ~ 22.5 °C, fluctuation range < 1 °C/h|
|Pan Size||Φ80 mm|
|Bubble Level Adjustment||Yes|
225 x 220 x 265 mm
195 x 170 x 235 mm(Available Space)
|Function||Weighing; Part Counting;
Percent Weighing; Under hook
|Density Measurement(Optional, not including)|
|Scope Of Testing||0 - 20.0000 g/cm³|
|Peeled Range||0 - 20.0000 g/cm³|
|Measurement Precision||0.1 mg/cm³|
|Repeat Accuracy||±0.2 mg/cm³|
|Dimensions||340 x 215 x 350 mm|
|Net Wight||7200 g|
|Power Supply||AC 110-240 V|
|Universal Adaptor DC: 9 V-2200 mA|
English Manual Download
1 x Scale
1 x English Manual
1 x Universal Adaptor
1 x Weight
Total Shipping Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
|Processing Time:||3 days|
|Shipping Time:||3-5 Business Days (Expedited Shipping, North America, most countries in Europe)|
|8-15 Business Days (Expedited Shipping, South America, some countries in Europe)|