A 36W ceiling medical exam lamp with shadowless LED light, easily adjustable. Used in medical and dental environments for examination.
Found in most dental and medical clinics as a standard piece of equipment, adjustable lamps are vital when it comes to most sorts of patient examination. They provide a good field of vision wherever necessary, since they are easily adjustable via the two rotatable joints in the lamp’s holder.
The KD-2012D-2 is no different in its usefulness. It provides good mobility and flexibility when it comes to providing light. The 12 LED lamps inside (each having the power of 3W) provide the examiner with cold, high-brightness light that goes up to 40000Lux. It also allows the examiner to adjust the brightness of the light, so that it can match any situation accordingly.
As far as functionality is concerned, this lamp is highly effective and functional. It is highly mobile and can work with many different power supply voltages.
These lamps are mostly used in outpatient service, dentistry, ENT, gynecology and general surgery departments. Aside from these, this lamp can find an application in many other medical fields, thanks to its usefulness.
CE & ISO certified
1. LED illumination, cold light, high brightness;
2. Function: Lifting and mobile function, brightness adjustable, wide range voltage, matched with a handle;
3. Variable Function: AC Power Supply; Three optional types: Wall hanging, ceiling and mobile;
4. Application: Outpatient service, stomatology, ENT, gynaecology, general surgery department;
5. Shortage: Halo formation.
|Voltage||90 - 240 VAC|
|Lamp Power||LED 12 x 3 W (9 white ones, 3 yellow ones)|
|C.T.||5500 ± 500 K|
|Lamp Life||50000 h|
|Net Weight||12 kg|
|Package Size||1060 × 340 × 240 mm|
English Manual Download