Watch Waterproof Tester Aluminium Watch Tester 2 Watches
|Estimated arrival:|| Country:|
|Product Location:||United States,United Kingdom,China|
We ship it from Cleveland, Ohio for US customers,
We ship it from London for Europe customers,
and ship from China for others.
This apparatus is for testing the water resistance of watch cases;
Stable cast base;
Test up to 6 ATM;
You can test two watches at one time.
|Maximum test height||72 mm|
|Maximum test width||65 mm|
|External Pressure interface||6 N|
|Pressure test range||0.3 - 6 bar|
|Cylinder maximum pressure||10 bar|
|Cylinder external diameter||80 mm|
|Cylinder inside diameter||65 mm|
|Cylinder height||140 mm|
|Dimensions||240 mm x 145 mm x 275 mm|
English Manual Download
1. Fill the cylinder with water up to the indicated level.
It is preferable to use distilled water in order to avoid limy deposit.
2. Hang the watch on the hook.
3. Replace the lid and screw it tight by means of the 2 nuts.
4. Using the lever raise the pressure to 3 atmospheres (requirement according to the official standard of the Swiss watch industry), and wait for 3 minutes allowlling air to enter the watch.
5. Immerse the watch and immediately allow the air to escape by pressing the knob.
Observe the watch while pressure is falling:
If little air bubbles escape from the case, it is obvious that sealing is bad at the point of escape. In this case, lift the watch out of the water.
Ship from Cleveland, Ohio for US customers and from China for others.
(Continental US by Fedex ground, other area by USPS and additional charge may apply)
Processing: 1 - 2 Business Days
En route: 2 - 5 Business Days
Processing: 3 - 4 Business Days
En route: 5 - 8 Business Days