Automatic Table-top Herb Mill Grinder Herb Pulverizer 15kg/h
|Estimated arrival:|| Country:|
A DF-15 table-top herb mill, grinder and pulverizer, used for various herb-grinding purposes, with continuous feed and without vibration.
One Year Warranty!
Making powder out of herbs is a pretty dutiful job if done by hand. The grinding takes time and it is a dull job to be doing, not to mention that it requires physical strength to grind the herbs according to the requirements. All of this changes when you introduce an automatic grinder. This grinder is used to automatically grind any type of herb into fine powder (or into not-so-fine powder, depending on your preferences and needs). It is very suitable for use in pharmaceutical industries or anywhere else where there is a need for grinding herbs.
The DF-15 brings continuous feed to the table, meaning that you fill the machine once, and it automatically makes little piles that are inserted into the grinder one by one. The grinding is done with a hammer, which is made of hard-alloy steel, making it highly durable and long-lasting. Inside of the grinder, there are colanders which you can change dependent on the size of powder that you require. Also, if you produce fine powder, it can be automatically packed into a bag, making this machine even more convenient.
- Continuous feeding, hammer grind.
- The hammer is made of hard alloy steel, and is durable in use.
- The grinder is equipped inside with colander and can grind materials into different size of powders by changing the colanders.
- The fine powder can be output into the cloth bag.
- The special structure makes the machine rotate without vibration.
- Low noise, high efficiency, easy operation, safe to use, convenient to move.
|Rotating Speed of Motor||2000 r/min|
|Fineness||60 - 180 mesh|
|Manufacturing Outputs||1 - 15 kg/h|
|Overall Dimensions||30 x 17 x 40 (cm)|
We also have much more powerful pulverizer for herb and coarse cereal: DF-40S.
Ship from China.
Processing time: 3-5 Business days
En route: 3-7 Business days (Fedex_IE, DHL, or TNT)