Optical Eyeglasses Automatic Lens Edger Grinding Machine CP-2012C
|Estimated arrival:|| Country:|
|Product Location:||United States|
Completely Automatic Lens Edger; Single host; AC 110 V/220 V.
1. Can select suitable grinding wheel to process the lens according to the material of lens;
2. Size Adjustment: When the grinding wheel works normally or wears out, the size can be automatically adjusted by computer control and the adjustment size can be accurate to 0.05 mm.
3. Effective use of grinding wheel: To prolong the life of grinding wheel, it will adopt the pattern of left-and-right moving for rough grinding.
4. Can pause the process and return to the initial location by press the STOP button;
5. Automatically clip the lens, the press is in 1-2-3 steps and can adjust the press freely;
6. Cooling water omnidirectional jetting;
7. It is more convenient to move the template upwards and downwards.
8. Swift lens polishing makes the lens fringe as bright as a mirror.
|Edging Diameter||18 - 80cm|
|Edging Clamp Force||0.45 - 1.10 Mpa|
|Grinding Wheel Diameter||100 mm|
|Grinding Linear Velocity||16.7 m/s|
|Input Voltage||AC 110 V, 60 Hz
AC 220 V, 50 Hz
|Working Environment||5°C - 40°C|
|Dimensions||475 x 530 x 418 mm|
For more detail information, please refer to the CP-2012C English Manual
1 x CP-2012C
1 x Cabinet
1 x Tank
1 x Suction cup
1 x Dressing stick
1 x Hex wrench
1 x Tape cup
1 x Standard template
1 x Standard gauge
1 x Fuse
Compared with other models
|CP-2012C||Auto, CR lens|
|CP-2012B||Auto, PC lens|
|CP-2012A||Auto, LED Screen, PC wheel|
Total delivery time includes processing time and shipping time, please check it before purchasing. Please provide correct shipping address and telephone number for express delivery to your home. The shipping time highly depends on the efficiency of the shipping carrier (USPS, EMS or FedEx express service). If your item doesn't arrive on time, please don't open case but contact us immediately for further assistance.Generally, most items will be delivered within the total deliver time.
|Total delivery time = Processing Time + Shipping Time|
|Processing Time||3-5 Business Days|
|Shipping Time||4-7 Business Days (Expedited Shipping: Fedex, DHL or UPS)|
|7-10 Business Days(Standard Shipping: EMS or Special Line)|
|10-15 Business Days (EMS for Russia or South America)|
|12-20 Business Days (E-packet)|