Digital Lab Mixer High Speed Mixing Machine 30L 100-1800rpm
|Estimated arrival:|| Country:|
Speed Range: 100-1800rpm, Mixing capacity (H2O): 50~40000ml.
One Year Warranty!
AM series lab mixer uses a compact series of micro - motor drive, it is suitable for the mixture of the low, medium and high viscosity liquid in the lab.
- It consists of driven motor, controller and the moment institutions and other components. Mixer uses high quality engineering plastics for the body, running stability.
- The output uses variable speed force to multiply the output torque.
- The Speed Controller, with all cruising speed control technology and IC speed detection technology, can compensate the speed change that caused by the load change and power supply voltage fluctuations immediately and effective.
- Features with soft start, automatic overload protection, the reactive power compensation of whole constant etc.
- The “H” type of this series can display the speed intuitively with its digital display, to facilitate the acquisition of experimental data.
|Rated voltage||220±10% VAC|
|Rated frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Rated torque||106.2 N·cm|
|Work mode||S1 (continuous)|
|Speed range||100~1800 rpm|
|Speed display||×1 rpm LED|
|Dynamic detection speed||Yes|
|Speed memory function||Yes|
|Overload protection function||Yes|
|Timing control range||1～1000 min|
|Stir bar clamp range||Φ 2~13 mm|
|Stir bar standard configuration||fan impellers|
|Mixing processing viscosity||100000 mPa.s|
|Mixing capacity (H2O)||50~30000 ml|
|Size of the mixer (T x B x H)||215 x 310 x 720 mm|
|Product Weight||9 kg|
|Permissible ambient temperature||Lower than 40°C|
|Permissible relative humidity||Less than 80%|
|3||Supporting stand||2||8||Go chuck wrench||1|
|5||Supporting and fixing frame||10||Operation manual||1|
More Information please refer to the Manual Instruction of AM-Series
Attention: Running on empty is forbidden. And you should put the working head in the liquid, then run the machine and rotate the speed adjusting knob toward right slowly.
Total Shipping Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
|Processing Time:||5-6 days|
|Shipping Time:||3-5 Business Days (Expedited Shipping, North America, most countries in Europe)|
|8-15 Business Days (Expedited Shipping, South America, some countries in Europe)|