Driven by the compact series excitation motor, AD series homogeneous dispersing machine is widely used for mixing of low, medium, or high viscosity liquid in the lab or test plant.
(1) High quality plastic body, stainless steel operating head and controller
(2) The Speed Controller, with cruising speed control technology and IC speed detection technology, can imcontent/mediately and effectively compensate the speed change that caused by the load change and power supply voltage fluctuation.
(3) Automatic overload protection
(4) The “H” type of this series can display the speed intuitively to its digital display, in order to facilitate the acquisition of experimental data.
|Rated voltage||220 ± 10% VAC with a 110V transformer|
|Rated frequency||60 Hz|
|Rated torque||17.1 N·cm|
|Work mode||S1 (continuous)|
|Speed range||2000~21000 rpm|
|Dynamic detection speed||Yes|
|Speed memory function||Yes|
|Overload protection function||Yes|
|Speed display||×10 rpm LED|
|Timing control range||1ï½?/span>1000 min|
|Work head maximum torque||17 N.cm|
|Work head Material||stainless steel 316L#|
|Adaptation head||18 G, 24 G, 30 G, 36 G|
|Permissible ambient temperature||Lower than 40°C|
|Permissible relative humidity||Less than 80%|
|Size of the mixer (T x B x H)||215 × 310 × 720 mm|
|Product Weight||8.7 kg|
|Work head parameter|
|Work head Model||12 G||18 G||24 G||30 G||36 G|
|Mixing capacity (H2O) ml||30~800||50~1500||80~5000||100~8000||150~13000|
|Mixing processing viscosity (cp)||1000||2000||5000||6000||7000|
|Rotor maximum linear velocity (m/s)||12||15||18||22||26|
|Work head Immersed in liquid height (mm)||35/150||45/160||50/165||60/170||65/175|
|Work head Diameter (mm)||12||18||24||30||36|
|Work head length (mm)||215||222||225||235||238|
|Permissible ambient temperature (°C)||120||120||120||120||120|
|1||Heterogeneous host||1||5||Supporting and fixing frame||1|
Work head Options
Note: The operating head in the main picture is just for reference. The outlook of the operating head is different depending on your choice (refer to the operating head diagram). Except for the options provided here, other operating head could be chosen as well, and the price is different. Please contact us for details.
1)To protect the electrical motor, please do not run the mixer over 20 minutes consecutively for each use.
2) Please ensure the motor cools down completely after each use and before the next use; otherwise, the motor may be damaged.
3) Idling may damage the machine. Please place the operating head in the liquid before use. Then turn on the machine, and rotate the speed adjusting knob rightward slowly.