Digital Ultrasonic Wall Thickness Meter Gauge Tester TM-8810 Steel PVC
|Estimated arrival:|| Country:|
A truly helpful device used in order to measure the thickness of the vessels, as well as the degree of corrosion via ultrasonic means.
The Digital Ultrasonic Wall Thickness Meter Gauge Tester TM-8810 Steel PVC is a device used for the purpose of taking measurements of thickness level and corrosion level of pressure vessels, boilers, oil storage, chemical equipment, tanks etc. The device is very reliable and accurate plus it comes with one year warranty. The model is TM-8810, it has a measuring range of 1.2-200mm,0.06-8 inch and operates on an ultrasonic principle, just like its name suggests. Materials like steel, polyethylene, brass, zinc, cast iron, red copper, quartz glass, PVC, grey cast iron, nodular cast iron and aluminium can all be measured using this machine. The power supply it uses is 4x1.5vaa(UM-3) battery, thus the machine has a low battery indicator as well. It is very compact, easy to carry and easy to use. Its dimension are 160x68x32mm, and without batteries the device weighs only 208g. A device like this has a high level of utility in any industry that procures tanks, containers or vessels in general.
One Year's Warranty!
- Model: TM8810
- Measuring range (metric/imperial): 1.2-200mm,0.06-8inch
- Operating principle: ULTROSONIC
- Materials measured: only 11 types of materials, including steel, cast iron, aluminum, red copper, brass, zinc, quartz glass, polyethylene, PVC, gray cast iron, nodular cast iron
- Lower limit steel pipes: Φ15x2.0mm, Φ20x3.0mm determined by the transducer
- Calibration block: included
- Resolution: 0.1mm
- Accuracy: ±(0.5%n+0.1)
- Power supply: 4x1.5vaa(UM-3) battery
- Battery indicator: low battery indicator
- Operating conditions:0-+45°C (32°F-104°F), ≤90%RH
- Dimensions: 160x68x32mm
- weight: 208g(not including battery)
6M??6mm thin Material probe:Measuring range(steel): 1.0 50.0mm Operating temperature: -10~+60°C
5M??12 high temperature probe: Measuring range(steel): 1.0~225.0mm(normal temperature) Measuring range(steel): 4.0~100.0mm (high temperature) Operating temperature: -10~+300°C
Note; the optional accessories are not included, if you need please contact us, and the price will be different.
Total Shipping Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
|Processing Time:||3-4 days|
|Shipping Time:||3-5 Business Days (Expedited Shipping, North America, most countries in Europe)|
|8-15 Business Days (Expedited Shipping, South America, some countries in Europe)|