SIZES- Boots should be worn with thick socks so order one size up from your normal shoe size.
The Gen2 shoes are designed for fitness experts and athletes and have a larger size range:
- Gen2 buckles upgraded to semi-metallic material for improved durability.
- Gen2 removed connecting block between shell and bounce system, now a one-piece shoe shell increasing stability and reducing failures.
- Gen2 spring widened and thickened, providing stronger bounce and longer lasting performance.
- Gen1 used TPR tread, Gen2 uses grippy rubber for more wear-resistance and traction.
- Gen2 added sockliner prevents cracking and disperses impact for smooth, comfortable landings.
Some examples of health benefits include:
- Increased base metabolic rate.
- Heightened cardiovascular endurance.
- Stimulates osteopathic bone building to combat osteoporosis.
- Increased metabolism.
If used outdoors at temperature below 50°F, the plastic will become brittle and may break. Use on flat, dry surfaces. Avoid slippery or uneven surfaces or debris. Check equipment for damage before use. The use of safety gear is recommended. Start by jogging in place before moving on to running and more strenuous activity.