The AM series electric lab mixer feature a durable hard plastic and stainless steel construction, and has a mixing capacity ranging from 50 ml to 30000 ml (H2O) for the AM200S-H/P model, or from 50 ml to 40000 ml for the AM300S-H/P model. The device utilises a state of the art micro-motor drive, which is compact, yet highly capable of mixing liquids of low, medium and high viscosity alike. It can run at variable speeds, ranging from 100 rpm to 1800 rpm, and features a digital display and speed controler that help ensure that the mixer is running smoothly and at the desired speed.
(1) The mixer consists of a number of precision-made components, including the motor, speed monitor and speed controller. High quality engineering plastics are used for the body, ensuring an optimal level of stability while running the device.
(2) The output uses variable speed force to multiply the output torque.
(3) The Speed Controller, which utilises cruising speed control technology and IC speed detection technology, can compensate for the speed change that is caused by the load change and power supply voltage fluctuations, imcontent/mediately and effectively.
(4) The mixer includes important features like soft start, automatic overload protection, whole constant reactive power compensation etc.
(5) The “H” type of this series can display the speed intuitively with its digital display, to facilitate the acquisition of experimental data.
|Rated Voltage||220 ± 10% VAC, with a 110V transformer|
|Rated Frequency||60 Hz|
|Input Power||340 W|
|Output Power||200 W|
|Rated Torque||106.2 N·cm|
|Work Mode||S1 (continuous)|
|Speed Range||100~1800 rpm|
|Stir Bar Clamp Range||Φ 2~13 mm|
|Stir Bar Standard Configuration||fan impellers|
|Mixing Processing Viscosity||100000 mPa.s|
|Mixing Capacity (H2O)||50~30000 ml|
|Size of the Mixer (T x B x H)||215 x 310 x 720 mm|
|Product Weight||9 kg|
|Permissible Ambient Temperature||Lower than 40°C|
|Permissible Relative Humidity||Less than 80%|
|3||Supporting stand||2||8||Go chuck wrench||1|
|5||Supporting and fixing frame||1||10||Operation manual||1|
Attention: You must not run the mixer until the working head is submerged in liquid. Be sure to put the working head in the liquid first, then run the machine and rotate the speed adjusting knob slowly to the right.