Lab Scientific Syringe Pump 10 Channel Nonmedical 0.004nl-21.997ml/min
|Estimated arrival:|| Country:|
Lab Scientific Pump Syringe Pump 10 Channel Nonmedical 0.004 nl--21.997 ml/min
6 working mode:Infusion, withdrawal, infusion/withdrawal, withdrawal/infusion, continuous and additional mode ( infusion/withdrawal, then exclude bubble)
Stainless Steel Housing
Large colorful LCD screen display
Friendly operation interface
Can load different size syringe and injectors
Suitable for micro flow rate
High precision liquid transferring
Features & Function
1. Color LCD display: Friendlyinterface, large-screen LCD display every technical parameter in real time.
2. Input injector inner diameterfunction: Choose the injector from the list or input the injector innerdiameter.
3. 6 measurement mode for selection:Infusion, withdrawal, infusion/withdrawal, withdrawal/infusion, continuous and additional mode ( infusion/withdrawal, then exclude bubble).
4. Display the infusion volume inreal time with calibration function.
5. Customer can check and changethe parameters during working process.
6. Load-shedding memory function.
7. Protect function: The pump will stall and give an alarm when the drive structure of the pump is blocked.
8. External control interface: Switch signal control start/stop.
|Channel||10||Max Step Rate||0.937 sec/micro step|
|Working Mode||Infusion/withdrawal||Min Linear Rate||5 μm/min|
|Syringe Size||10 μl--140 ml||Max Linear Rate||132 mm/min|
|Infusion Volume Per Micro Step||0.026 μl||Setting Mode||Membrane keypad and rotary encoded switch|
|Flow Rate||0.831 nl--152.9 ml/min||Display||320 x 240 color LCD screen|
|Accuracy||≤ ±0.5%||Power Supply||AC 220 V ± 10%, 50/60 Hz|
|AC 110 V ± 10%, 50/60Hz|
|Max Linear Force||8.5 kgf||Working Condition||Temperature: 0-40°C|
|Relative humidity: <80%|
|Distance Per Micro Step||0.078 μm||Dimension||282 x 250 x 151 mm|
|Min Step Rate||0.035 ms/micro step||Weight||5.6 kg|
Total Shipping Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
|Processing Time:||3 days|
|Shipping Time:||3-5 Business Days (Expedited Shipping, North America, most countries in Europe)|
|8-15 Business Days (Expedited Shipping, South America, some countries in Europe)|