LED Fluorescence Spectrophotometer 365 nm F93
|Estimated arrival:|| Country:|
LED Fluorescence Spectrophotometer 365nm 220/110V F93.
LED Fluorescence Spectrophotometer 365nm 220/110 V F93
One Year Warranty
- 1200 line diffraction grating emission monochromator; its large aperture and non-spherical reflecting mirrors produces extra high sensitivity.
- EX light use LED, match with the central wavelength of 365nm, 420nm, 475nmm 525nm narrow banding-ultra low back grounding precision filters to consist 4 set of EX wavelength replacing system. Carry on the maintenance expediently & can satisfy more choices and demand.
- The central wavelength of 365nm, 420nmm, 475nm, 525nm narrow banding-ultra low back grounding precision filters with low fluorescence background; its performance is better than glass filter.
- LED is a cold-light source with longevity, lower background & reliability, prevent from thermo-pollution.
- Automatic zero adjustment and automatic background subtraction, Eight stage sensitivity adjustment, Real time fluorescence reading display and concentration print out, Extra wide dynamic range of fluorescence reading accurate measurement of minute changes in samples.
- Quality fine, less weight & measure, test simply, particularly suitable for education & laboratory
|Exciting optical filters||Interference Optical Filter (10 nm bandwidth)|
|Central Wavelength||365 nm|
|Optional Central Wavelength||The wavelength of exciting optical filter can be
selected within 360-600nm
|Emission Monochromator||360-650 nm (CT diffraction grating)|
|Wavelength Accuracy||± 2 nm|
|Wavelegth Repeatability||≤ 1 nm|
|Sensitivity||1 x 10-9 g/ml (Standard aqua of the sulfuric acid
quinine, 12 nm bandwidth)
|Linearity Deviation||≤ ± 3.0%|
|Power Source||AC 220 V, 50 Hz; AC 110 V/ 60 Hz|
|Interface||RS232 serial port|
|Printer||serial printer/Jet printer (for PC) (Not including)|
|Dimension||450 * 420 * 280 mm|
|Gross Weight||9 kg|
1pc Power Cord;
2pcs Fuse (1A);
2pcs Fuse (5A);
2pcs Quartz Fluorescene Cuvette 10mm
Total Shipping Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
|Processing Time:||3-5 days|
|Shipping Time:||4-7 Business Days (Expedited Shipping, North America, most countries in Europe)|
|8-15 Business Days (Expedited Shipping, South America, some countries in Europe)|