A mini centrifuge used for research and education in the fields of medicine, biology, chemistry, etc. Works at speeds up to 4000 rpm.
Â Â Mini centrifuges are tools which are used primarily in diagnostics medicine, as well as different fields of chemistry and biology research. They are also used for some other medicinal purposes, while the instructors love them because they can teach using these centrifuges, without having to operate on larger machines.
Â Â The Mini-4K is a mini centrifuge that offers up to 4000 revolutions per minute. This type of low speeds is usually used for extracting serums from blood, rapid subsidence of samples, separation of trace blood cells, microbial sample processing and numerous other things.
Â Â It comes equipped with different tube carriers (2.0ml / 1.5ml/ 0.5ml / 0.2ml) and an 8 x 0.2ml PCR tube rank and two different types of rotors. This allows the user to switch between tubes and conduct different tasks with the centrifuge. It is also equipped with a switch on the outside of the lid, which allows the operator to quickly and efficiently open and close the lid. Opening and closing the lid can automatically start and stop the centrifuge.
Â Â The mini centrifuge MINI-4K is perfectly designed with novel and unique appearance. It is pretty and functional, equipped with 2 types of rotors and several tube carriers for 2.0ml / 1.5ml / 0.5ml / 0.2ml tubes and 0.2ml x 8 PCR tube rank. Open/close the cover will automatically start/stop the centrifuge. Built-in timing function.Â
1. Large radius rotor with 8 tube holes, centrifugal force is 1.5 times bigger than ordinary 6-hole rotor at the same rolling speed.
2. The cover switch is outward designed. The cover automatically bounces 95 degrees after pressing down the switch. Convenient for one-hand operation.
3. The rotor is clip fixed. It is very convenient for replacing and pick-and-place the rotors.
4. LED display shows rolling speed and time.
5. Practice silent and stable. maintenance-free motor, long life and safe.6. Delicate appearance. Multi-functional to meet different experiments demands.
|Speed||4000rpm||6000rpm||7000rpm||10000rpm||3000rpm - 10000rpm (step 1000rpm)|
|Centrifugal Force||1200g||3000g||3400g||7500g||1000gÂ -Â 7500 g|
|Sample Capacity||8 x 2.0ml/1.5ml/0.5ml/0.2mlÂ tube (additionalÂ 0.5mlÂ andÂ 0.2mlÂ tube suit ) 2 x 8 x 0.2ml PCR tube rank||8 x 2.0ml/1.5ml/0.5ml/0.2ml tube (additionalÂ 0.5mlÂ andÂ 0.2mltube suit )||8 x 2.0ml/1.5ml/0.5ml/0.2ml tube (additionalÂ 0.5mlÂ andÂ 0.2mlÂ tube suit ) 2 x 8 x 0.2ml PCR tube rank (tube rank is used only when rolling speed<6000rpm)|
|TimeÂ Range||5s - 99min59s||5s - 999min|
1. Extract serum from blood
2.Â Extract the supernatant from a variety of samples
3. Rapid subsidence of samples
4. Separation of trace blood cells
5. Microbial sample processing
6. PCR experimental division centrifugal
For more information, please refer to the Manual of Mini-4K