Mitech Digital Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge Meter Thickness Tester MT200
|Estimated arrival:|| Country:|
This is a very versatile ultrasonic thickness gauge. State of the art technology that offers top notch measuring.
The Mitech MT 200 is a Portable Digital Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge. This thickness gauge has top notch accuracy when acquiring measures, and has a high quality design that guarantees long years of service. It is an ultrasonic thickness gauge because it adopts the same operating principles as SONAR does. Because of the SONAR technology that is applied, the Mitech MT 200 can perform measurements on all kinds of different materials with such accuracy that goes up to 0.001 inches or 0.01 millimeters. This model of ultrasonic thickness gauge can be used for measuring both metal and non-metal materials. This ultrasonic thickness gauge is specially designed to ensure reliability and improve safety of various materials that may be subjected to erosion or corrosion. This device measures the thickness of a certain object or part by precise measuring of time that a short ultrasonic pulse needs to travel through the whole structure of the measured object and come back to the starting point. The transducer generates the ultrasonic pulse, and after the pulse has come back, the value is divided by two and then multiplied by the value of the velocity of sound in that material.
One Year's Waranty!
- Capable of performing measurements on a wide range of material.
- Four transducer models.
- Probe-Zero function, Sound-Velocity-Calibration function.
- Two-Point Calibration function.
- Two work modes: Single point mode and Scan mode.
- Coupling status indicator showing the coupling status.
- Auto sleep and auto power off function to conserve battery life.
- Optional software to process the memory data on the PC. (No included in this item)
- Optional thermal mini-printer to print the measured data via RS232 port. (No included in this item)
- Display: 128×64 dot matrix LCD with EL backlight.
- Measuring Range: 0.75~300mm (in Steel).
- Sound Velocity Range: 1000~9999 m/s.
- Resolution: 0.1/0.01mm (selectable)
- Accuracy: ± (0.5%Thickness+0.04) mm
- Units: Metric/English unit selectable.
- Four measurements readings per second for single point measurement, and ten per second for Scan Mode.
- Memory for 20 files (up to 99 values for each file) of stored values.
- Upper and lower limit can be pre-set. It will alarm automatically when the result value exceeding the limit.
- Power Supply: Two "AA" size, 1.5 volt alkaline batteries. 100 hours typical operating time (EL backlight off).
- Communication: RS232 serial port.
- Case: Extruded aluminum body suitable for use under poor working conditions.
- Outline dimensions: 132H x 76.2W mm.
- Weight: 345g
|Standard Configuration||1||Main body||1|
|7||Alkaline battery||2||AA size|
|Optional Configuration||9||Transducer: N02||See Appendix A|
|12||Mini thermal printer||1|
|14||DataPro for Thickness Gauge||1||For use on the PC|
|Note: the optional configurations are not included in the price of this item, if you need please contact us, the price will be different.|
Appendix A: Transducer selection
|Model||Freq||Diam||Measuring Range||Lower limit||Description|
|N02||2||22||3.0mm~300.0mm (In Steel)||20||for thick, highly attenuating, or highly scattering materials|
|40mm (in Gray Cast Iron HT200)|
|N05||5||10||1.2mm~230.0mm (In Steel)||Φ20mm x 3.0mm||Normal Measurement|
|N05/90°||5||10||1.2mm~230.0mm (In Steel)||Φ20mm x 3.0mm||Normal Measurement|
|N07||7||6||0.75mm~80.0mm (In Steel)||Φ15mm x 2.0mm||For thin pipe wall or small curvature pipe wall measurement|
|HT5||5||14||3~200mm (In Steel)||30||For high temperature (lower than 300°C) measurement.|
Appendix B: Sound Velocity in different materials
More Information please refer to the Manual Instruction of MT200
Total Shipping Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
|Processing Time:||3-4 days|
|Shipping Time:||3-5 Business Days (Expedited Shipping, North America, most countries in Europe)|
|8-15 Business Days (Expedited Shipping, South America, some countries in Europe)|