Mitech Portable Rebound Leeb Hardness Tester Meter Gauge Metal HL200
|Estimated arrival:|| Country:|
This is a state of the art equipment intended for testing the hardness of plates, tubes, shafts and especially welded lines and previously heated zones. Model HL-200 hardness tester is used widely in on-site hardness test, its menu driven, with large memory capacity, with USB port connect with computer, software to store and analysis its test data, optional mini-printer for on-site printing.
Wide measuring range. Based on the principle of Leeb hardness testing theory. It can measure the Leeb hardness of all metallic materials. Direct display of hardness scales HRB, HRC, HV, HB, HS, HL. Seven impact devices are available for special application. Automatically identify the type of impact devices.
Large capacity memory could store 500 groups (Relative to average times32～1) information including single measured value, mean value, testing date, impact direction, impact times, material and hardness scale etc.
Upper and lower limit can be preset. It will alarm automatically when the result value exceeding the limit. Battery information indicates the rest capacity of the battery. Software calibration function.
- Compact metal case, suitable for use under poor working conditions. Test at any angle, even upside down.
- Wide measuring range. It can measure the hardness of all metallic materials. Direct display of hardness scales HRB, HRC, HV, HB, HS, HL
- Large screen(128×64 dot matrix LCD), showing all functions and parameters. With EL background light.
- Large capacity memory could store 500 groups information.
- Datapro Software to connect with PC via USB port.
- Software calibration function.
- Outline :132 x 76.2mm Weight: 345
One Year's Warranty!
Error and repeatability of displayed value
|No.||Type of impact device||Hardness value of hardness block||Error of displayed value||Repeatability|
|1||D||760±30HLD||±6 HLD||6 HLD|
|530±40HLD||±10 HLD||10 HLD|
|2||D||50±5 HLC||±1 HRC||1 HRC|
|30±6 HLC||±2 HRC||2 HRC|
|3||D||700±30HB||±5 HB||5 HB|
|500±40HB||±8 HB||8 HB|
(170-960)HLD, (17-68.5)HRC, (19-651)HB, (80-976)HV, (30-100)HS, (59-85)HRA, (13-100)HRB
Measuring direction: 0-360°
Hardness Scale: HL, HB, HRB, HRC, HRA, HV, HS
Display: dot matrix LCD, 128×64 dots
Data memory: max. 500 groups (relative to impact times 32~1)
Working voltage: 3V (2 AA size alkaline battery)
Continuous working period: about 50 hours (With backlight off)
Communication interface: USB1.1
- Die cavity of molds
- Bearings and other parts
- Failure analysis of pressure vessel, steam generator and other equipment
- Heavy work piece
- The installed machinery and permanently assembled parts.
- Testing surface of a small hollow space
- Material identification in the warehouse of metallic materials
- Rapid testing in large range and multi-measuring areas for large-scale work piece
|Standard Configuration||1||Main body||1|
|2||D type impact device||1||With cable|
|3||Standard test block||1|
|4||Cleaning brush (I)||1|
|5||Small support ring||1|
|6||Alkaline battery||4||AA size|
|9||DataPro software for HL200||1|
|11||Tool for battery cover||1|
More Information please refer to the Manual Instruction of HL200
Total Shipping Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
|Processing Time:||3-4 days|
|Shipping Time:||3-5 Business Days (Expedited Shipping, North America, most countries in Europe)|
|8-15 Business Days (Expedited Shipping, South America, some countries in Europe)|