Mitech Portable Rebound Leeb Hardness Tester Meter Gauge Metal MH180
|Estimated arrival:|| Country:|
- Compact plastic case, suitable for use under poor working conditions. Test at any angle, even upside down.
- Wide measuring range. It can measure the hardness of all metallic materials. Direct display of hardness scales HRB, HRC, HV, HB, HS, HL
- Large screen (segment LCD), showing all functions and parameters. With EL background light.
- Large capacity memory could store 100 groups information.
- Datapro Software to connect with PC via RS232 port. Micro printer support
- Software calibration function.
One Year's Warranty!
(170-960)HLD, (17-68.5)HRC, (19-651)HB, (80-976)HV, (30-100)HS, (59-85)HRA, (13-100)HRB
Measuring direction: 0-360°
Hardness Scale: HL, HB, HRB, HRC, HRA, HV, HS
Display: segment LCD
Data memory: max. 100 groups (relative to impact times 32~1)
Working voltage: 3V (2 AA size alkaline battery)
Continuous working period: about 100 hours (With backlight off)
Communication interface: RS232
- Die cavity of molds
- Bearings and other parts
- Failure analysis of pressure vessel, steam generator and other equipment
- Heavy work piece
- The installed machinery and permanently assembled parts.
- Testing surface of a small hollow space
- Material identification in the warehouse of metallic materials
- Rapid testing in large range and multi-measuring areas for large-scale work piece
|Standard Configuration||1||Main unit||1|
|2||D type impact device||1||With cable|
|3||Standard test block||1|
|4||Cleaning brush (I)||1|
|5||Small support ring||1|
|6||Alkaline battery||2||AA size|
|8||Instrument package case||1|
More Information please refer to the Manual Instruction of MH180
Total Shipping Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
|Processing Time:||3-4 days|
|Shipping Time:||3-5 Business Days (Expedited Shipping, North America, most countries in Europe)|
|8-15 Business Days (Expedited Shipping, South America, some countries in Europe)|