Portable Rebound Leeb Hardness Tester Meter Gauge Metal
|Estimated arrival:|| Country:|
- Wide measuring range. It can measure the hardness of all metallic materials. Direct display of hardness scales HRB, HRC, HV, HB, HS, HL and three types of strength values immediately.
- Large screen LCD, showing all functions and parameters. With EL background light.
- Seven impact devices are available for special application. Automatically identify the type of impact devices, and with the user calibration function.
- Test at any angle, even upside down.
- Large memory could store 100 groups (Relative to average times 32~1) information including single measured value, mean value, impact direction, impact times, material and hardness scale etc.
- Battery information showing the rest capacity of the battery and the charge status.
- Original imported high speed thermal printer support the immediate printing function. It can save data permanently.
- NI-MH rechargeable battery as the power source. Charge circuit integrated inside the instrument. Continuous working period of no less than 150 hours (EL off and no printing).
- Auto power off to save energy.
- Excellent after-sale service system for high quality products--two years’ guarantee and all life maintenance. Easy to buy and comfortable to use.
One Year's Warranty!
Error and repeatability of displayed value
|No.||Type of impact device||Hardness value of Leeb standard hardness block||Error of displayed value||Repeatability|
|1||D||760±30HLD||±6 HLD||6 HLD|
|530±40HLD||±10 HLD||10 HLD|
|2||DC||760±30HLDC||±6 HLDC||6 HLD|
|530±40HLDC||±10 HLDC||10 HLD|
|3||DL||878±30HLDL||±12 HLDL||12 HLDL|
|4||D+15||766±30HLD+15||±12 HLD+15||12 HLD+15|
|5||G||590±40HLG||±12 HLG||12 HLG|
|6||E||725±30HLE||±12 HLE||12 HLE|
|7||C||822±30HLC||±12 HLC||12 HLC|
Measuring range: HLD (170~960) HLD
Measuring direction: 0°~360°
Hardness Scale: HL, HB, HRB, HRC, HRA, HV, HS
Display: segment LCD
Data memory: 100 groups max. (relative to impact times 32~1)
Printing paper: width is (57.5±0.5) mm, diameter is 30mm.
Battery pack: 6 V NI-MH
Battery charger: 9 V/500 mA
Continuous working period: about 150 hours (With backlight off, no printing)
Communication interface: USB1.1
Outline dimensions: 212 mm × 80 mm × 32 mm
- Die cavity of molds
- Bearings and other parts
- Failure analysis of pressure vessel, steam generator and other equipment
- Heavy work piece
- The installed machinery and permanently assembled parts.
- Testing surface of a small hollow space
- Material identification in the warehouse of metallic materials
- Rapid testing in large range and multi-measuring areas for large-scale work piece
|Standard Configuration||1||Main unit||1|
|2||D type impact device||1||With cable|
|3||Standard test block||1|
|4||Cleaning brush (I)||1|
|5||Small support ring||1|
|6||Battery Charger||1||9V 500mA|
|7||Paper for printing||1|
|11||Instrument package case||1|
More Information please refer to the Manual Instruction of MH310
Total Shipping Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
|Processing Time:||3-4 days|
|Shipping Time:||3-5 Business Days (Expedited Shipping, North America, most countries in Europe)|
|8-15 Business Days (Expedited Shipping, South America, some countries in Europe)|