Digital Magnetic Rockwell Hardness Tester Meter Sclerometer PHR-200
|Estimated arrival:|| Country:|
Digital Magnetic Rockwell Hardness Tester Meter Sclerometer PHR-200 is available to buy in increments of 1
New Digital Magnetic Rockwell Hardness Tester Meter Sclerometer PHR-200.
- The first digital magnetic hardness tester in the world. Tests workpieces with infinite dimension as long as there is a surface to fix the tester.
- Two magnetic shucks to fix the test head of digital magnetic Rockwell hardness tester on the surface of the workpieces. Only one side of the workpiece needs to be reaches to finish the testing process.
- High accuracy and good reliability from accurate load cell and displacement measuring system.
- Automatic zeros force after turned on; eliminates the drift influence, can be used in wider temperature range.
- The tester can be calibrates with standard hardness blocks at anytime. Its high accuracy will remain after long-term usage.
- Convenient readings through advanced OLED screen.
- With the LED light above the indenter, it is easy to choose the measuring spot and to observe the measuring process.
- Small and portable, suitable to be used in the plant.
- Operator can easily finish the testing process by loading test force, unloading test force and taking reading. The operation is very simple.
- Quick test, high accuracy, suitable for 100% inspection of bulk workpieces in the plant.
|Product Name||Digital Magnetic Rockwell Hardness Tester|
|Initial Test Force||10 kg|
|Total Test Force||60 kg, 100 kg, 150 kg|
|Force Resolution||0.1 kg|
|Testing Range||20 - 94 HRA, 20 - 100 HRB, 20 - 70 HRC|
|Indication Error||Complies with ISO 6508|
|Repeatablity Error||Complies with ISO 6508|
|Operating Temperature||5 - 45°C|
|Min. Measuring Area||190 x 60 mm ( Flat Surface)|
|Min. Measuring Diameter||60 mm (Cylinder)|
|Dimension||200 x 208 x 68 mm|
- This test is used to make accurate hardness tests on large workpieces.
- Capable of testing on tubings, shafts and other cylinder workpieces.
- Used to test the hardness of welding line and heat affected area on pressure vessels and pipes.
- 1 x Tester
- 1 x 120° Diamond Indenter
- 1 x 1.588 mm Carbide Ball Indenter
- 1 x Rockwell Hardness Block
- 1 x Calibration Stand
- 1 x Carrying Case
Write Your Own Review
Total Shipping Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
|Processing Time:||5-6 days|
|Shipping Time:||3-5 Business Days (Expedited Shipping, North America, most countries in Europe)|
|8-15 Business Days (Expedited Shipping, South America, some countries in Europe)|