XTA-AM006 Hand-held Super Hard-tag Remover Gun
|Estimated arrival:|| Country:|
A hand-held SensorMatic hard-tag remover gun for removing anti-theft security pins from clothes and other protected items.
Anti-theft security systems have been using magnetic pins and tags to prevent thefts from happening for quite some time now. 90% of the stores around the world now use this kind of anti-theft protection. The system works simply: when someone buys an item, the store clerk removes the magnetic tag and the customer can take the item out of the store. If the tag is not removed, once the customer tries to exit the store, the alarm rings and the store salespeople are notified that someone is trying to steal an item.
Usually, the tag removers are located near the counter for practical purposes. However, sometimes the situation requires that the tags are removed away from the counter, and this hand-held hard-tag remover helps the clerks do just that. Using this product, they can hold an item in hand and remove the tag without any problems.
This XTA-AM006 works with “SuperTag” style tags, and easily removes them on the spot. It is a lightweight hand-held "gun" made of engineering plastic, which makes it durable and long-lasting. The gun can also be used to screw the hard-tag pins back up, using the slot under the detacher.
1. This kind of tag detacher can remove the supertag style tags on the products easily.
2. It is made of engineering plastic, light weight, long life.
3. Attached by an anti-theft cable.
4. It can also be used to screw up the pin button of the hard tags with the slot under the detacher.
5. Needs no power supply or batteries.
1. The XTA-AM006 requires no power supply or batteries to operate.
2. This hard tag remover is only suitable for hard tags with a shape shown in the picture.
English Manual Download
Total Shipping Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
|Processing Time:||3-5 days|
|Shipping Time:||4-7 Business Days (Expedited Shipping, North America, most countries in Europe)|
|8-15 Business Days (Expedited Shipping, South America, some countries in Europe)|