Magnetic Rockwell Hardness Tester Meter Sclerometer PHR-100
|Estimated arrival:|| Country:|
A state of the art hardness tester coming from Rockwell intended for testing various metal parts, plates, tubes and so on. The PHR-100 complies with the ISO6508 and ASTM E110 standards and is a great tool for testing of welded parts, since they have the greatest chance of lacking hardness. We can handle any order quickly and with efficiency and for further, more detailed information about the PHR-100 check the sections below or contact us through any channel you deem more convenient.
- Attracted to iron or steel surface by magnetic force; only one side of the workpiece needs to be reached.
- The test principle and accuracy comply to standard ISO6508 and
- ASTM E110. Tested by National Institute of Metrology with tolerance >1.5HRC, equivalent to bench hardness tester.
- Quick test, easy operation, good repeatability, high accuracy, no sampling required.
- Tests workpieces of any shape and dimension only if there is enough flat or cylindrical surfaces to fix the tester.
- Tests horizontally, slantingly and vertically.
- Used to accurately test the hardness of steel plate, steel pipe, shaft, mould, tube, pressure vessel, large workpieces and assembled parts, especially welding line and heat affected zone.
- The test surface of PHR-100x is small enough to test the hardness of small machine guide rails.
- Used for production inspection and acceptance inspection, replacing Leeb hardness testers with lower precision.
- Traceable standard hardness block.
- Indenter inspected with standard Rockwell hardness tester.
- Test force calibrated with load cells directly traceable to national secondary benchmark.
|Product Name||Magnetic Rockwell Hardness Tester|
|Initial Test Force||10 kg|
|Total Test Force||60 kg, 100 kg, 150 kg|
|Force Applying Method||By Screw|
|Indenter||120° Diamond Cone|
|Φ 1.588 mm Carbide Ball|
|Accuracy||Meets the requirement of ISO 6508|
|Testing Range||HRA, HRB, HRC, etc. 15 scales|
|Application||All metals: Iron and Steel (direct test), Copper, Aluminum, Nickel, Titanium, Carbide etc. ( test with sampling)|
(W X D)(mm x mm)
|Flat surface > 60×180|
|Cylinder diameter > Φ100|
|Thickness > 5|
|Net Weight||4.9 kg|
|Gross Weight||10 kg|
|Package Dimension||480 x 390 x 210 (mm)|
- The test is quick, easy and steady with good repeatability and accuracy. So when the workpiece is available magnetic type hardness tester is the best choice.
- Magnetic type superficial Rockwell hardness tester is under development to test smaller, lighter, thinner specimens such as thin plate, thin hard carburized and nitrided steel.
- 1 x Tester
- 1 x 120° Diamond Cone Indenter
- 1 x Φ 1.588 mm Carbide Ball Indenter
- 3 x Rockwell Test Blocks
- 1 x V Anvil (for testing flat and cylindrical surface)
- 1 x Flat Anvil (for testing standard hardness block)
- 1 x Magnifier
- 1 x Base for Standard Test Block
- 1 x Carrying Case
Total Shipping Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
|Processing Time:||5-6 days|
|Shipping Time:||3-5 Business Days (Expedited Shipping, North America, most countries in Europe)|
|8-15 Business Days (Expedited Shipping, South America, some countries in Europe)|