New Mini Centrifuge Mini-10K 10000rpm 7500g
|Estimated arrival:|| Country:|
The Mini Centrifuge Mini-10K is a perfectly designed piece of lab equipment with a rather interesting and unique look. Apart from the fact that it looks cool, it is also magnificent when it comes to performance. Equipped with 2 types of rotors and several tube carriers, for 2.0ml / 1.5ml / 0.5ml / 0.2ml tubes and also for 0.2ml x 8 PCR tube racks, you can say that the device is designed to perform a countless number of tasks. When you open and close the cover, the Mini-10K will automatically start and stop the centrifuge, respectively. There is a built-in timing function. Finally, we should mention that the transparent round cover allows the user to monitor the process. Also, the machine has several rotors. More information about this device is displayed below.
1. Large radius rotor with 8 tube holes, centrifugal force is 1.5 times bigger than ordinary 6-hole rotor at the same rolling speed.
2. The cover switch is outward designed and superstructure automatically bounce 95 degrees which is convenient for one-hand operation.
3. The rotor is clip-on fixed. It is very convenient for rotors exchanging and pick-and-place.
4. LED display the rolling speed and timing.
5. Practice silent and stable. free-maintenance motor, long life and safe.
6. Delicate appearance. Multi-purpose to meet different experiments demands.
|Speed||4000rpm||6000rpm||7000rpm||10000rpm||3000rpm - 10000rpm (step 1000rpm)|
|Centrifugal Force||1200g||3000g||3400g||7500g||1000g - 7500 g|
|Sample Capacity||8 x 2.0ml/1.5ml/0.5ml/0.2ml tube (additional 0.5ml and 0.2ml tube suit ) 2 x 8 x 0.2ml PCR tube rank||8 x 2.0ml/1.5ml/0.5ml/0.2ml tube (additional 0.5ml and 0.2mltube suit )||8 x 2.0ml/1.5ml/0.5ml/0.2ml tube (additional 0.5ml and 0.2ml tube suit ) 2 x 8 x 0.2ml PCR tube rank (tube rank is used only when rolling speed<6000rpm)|
|Time Range||5s - 99min59s||5s - 999min|
1. Extract serum from blood
2. Extract the supernatant from a variety of samples
3. Rapid subsidence of samples
4. Separation of trace blood cells
5. Microbial sample processing
6. PCR experimental division centrifugal
Total Shipping Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
|Processing Time:||4-5 days|
|Shipping Time:||3-5 Business Days (Expedited Shipping, North America, most countries in Europe)|
|8-15 Business Days (Expedited Shipping, South America, some countries in Europe)|