New Mini Centrifuge Mini-7K 7000rpm 3400g
|Estimated arrival:|| Country:|
The mini centrifuge series MINI-7K is perfect designed with novel and unique appearance. It is pretty and skillful, equipped with 2 types of rotors and several tube carriers for 2.0ml / 1.5ml / 0.5ml / 0.2ml tubes and 0.2ml x 8 PCR tube rank. It is designed for feeling. Open/close the cover will automatically start/stop the centrifuge. Built-in timing function. Humanism is fully displayed in its transparent roundness cover, several rotors, and tube carriers for choice.
1. Large radius rotor with 8 tube holes, centrifugal force is 1.5 times bigger than ordinary 6-hole rotor at the same rolling speed.
2. The cover switch is outward designed and superstructure automatically bounce 95 degrees which is convenient for one-hand operation.
3. The rotor is clip-on fixed. It is very convenient for rotors exchanging and pick-and-place.
4. LED display the rolling speed and timing.
5. Practice silent and stable. free-maintenance motor, long life and safe.
6. Delicate appearance. Multi-purpose to meet different experiments demands.
|Speed||4000rpm||6000rpm||7000rpm||10000rpm||3000rpm - 10000rpm (step 1000rpm)|
|Centrifugal Force||1200g||3000g||3400g||7500g||1000g - 7500 g|
|Sample Capacity||8 x 2.0ml/1.5ml/0.5ml/0.2ml tube (additional 0.5ml and 0.2ml tube suit ) 2 x 8 x 0.2ml PCR tube rank||8 x 2.0ml/1.5ml/0.5ml/0.2ml tube (additional 0.5ml and 0.2mltube suit )||8 x 2.0ml/1.5ml/0.5ml/0.2ml tube (additional 0.5ml and 0.2ml tube suit ) 2 x 8 x 0.2ml PCR tube rank (tube rank is used only when rolling speed<6000rpm)|
|Time Range||5s - 99min59s||5s - 999min|
1. Extract serum from blood
2. Extract the supernatant from a variety of samples
3. Rapid subsidence of samples
4. Separation of trace blood cells
5. Microbial sample processing
6. PCR experimental division centrifugal
Total Shipping Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
|Processing Time:||4-5 days|
|Shipping Time:||3-5 Business Days (Expedited Shipping, North America, most countries in Europe)|
|8-15 Business Days (Expedited Shipping, South America, some countries in Europe)|