New Paint Coating Thickness Meter Tester Gauge CM-8856 0-1250um
|Estimated arrival:|| Country:|
* It meets the standards of both ISO2178 and ISO 2361 as well as DIN, ASTM and BS. It can be used both in the laboratory and in harsh field conditions.
* The F probes measure the thickness of non-magnetic materials (e.g. paint, plastic, porcelain enamel, copper, zinc, aluminum, chrome etc.) on magnetic materials (e.g. iron, nickel etc.). Often used to measure the thickness of galvanizing layer, lacquer layer, porcelain enamel layer, phosphide layer, copper tile, aluminum tile, some alloy tile, paper etc.
* The N probes measure the thickness of non-magnetic coatings on non-magnetic metals. It is used on anodizing, varnish, paint, enamel, plastic coatings, powder, etc. applied to aluminum, brass, non-magnetic stainless steel, etc.
* Automatic substrate recognition.
* Manual or automatic shut down.
* Two measurement mode: Single and Continuous
* Wide measuring range and high resolution.
* Metric/Imperial conversion.
* Digital backlit display gives exact reading with no guessing or errors.
* Can communicate with PC computer for statistics and printing by the optional cable.
* Can store 99 groups of measurements.
* Statistics is available.
Display: 4 digits LCD, backlit
Range: 0~1250 μm/0~50mil (other ranges can be specified)
Min. radius workpiece: F: Convex 1.5mm/Concave 25mm
N: Convex 3mm/ Concave 50mm
Min. measuring area: 6mm
Min. Sample thickness: 0.3mm
Resolution: 0.1 μm (0~99.9μm);
1 μm (over 100μm)
Accuracy: ±1~3%n or 2.5 μm or 0.1mil (Whichever is the greater)
Battery Indicator: Low batter indicator.
PC interface: with RS-232C interface
Power supply: 2x1.5 AAA (UM-4) battery
Operating condition: Temp. 0~50°C
Size: 126 x 65 x 35 mm; 5.0 x 2.6 x 1.6 inch
Weight: about 81g (not including batteries)
Carrying 1 pc
Operation manual 1 pc
F probe in built 1 pc
NF probe in built 1 pc
Calibration foils 1set
Substrate (Iron) 1 pc
Substrate (Aluminum) 1 pc
Total Shipping Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
|Processing Time:||3-4 days|
|Shipping Time:||3-5 Business Days (Expedited Shipping, North America, most countries in Europe)|
|8-15 Business Days (Expedited Shipping, South America, some countries in Europe)|