Portable C Clamp Rockwell Hardness Tester Meter Sclerometer PHR-8-4
|Estimated arrival:|| Country:|
- Can accurately test large and medium size workpieces on site
- The testing principle and accuracy meet the requirements of ISO 6508 and ASTM E110, tested by National Institute of Metrology and the error is within 1.5 HRC, same as the bench type.
- First clamp the workpiece, then apply the test force, stable testing with high repeatability and precision.
- Used for large and medium size moulds, shafts rollers, tubing and all kinds of metal parts.
- Used for production inspection and acceptance inspection, replacing rebound type hardness testers with lower precision
- Traceable standard hardness block
- Indenter inspected with standard Rockwell hardness tester.
- Test force calibrated with load cells directly traceable to national secondary benchmark
|Product Name||C Clamp Portable Rockwell Hardness Tester|
|Initial Test Force||10 kg|
|Total Test Force||60 kg, 100 kg, 150 kg|
|Indenter||120° Diamond Cone|
|Φ 1.588 mm Carbide Ball|
|Accuracy||Meets the requirements of ISO 6508|
|Testing Range||HRA, HRB, HRC… HRV, etc. 15 scales.|
|Application||All metals, including steel, cast iron, copper, aluminum, nickel, titanium, lead, tin, carburized steel, carbide alloy, etc.|
|Opening Size (W x D)||200 x 100 (mm x mm)|
|Package Dimension||710 x 470 x 200 (mm x mm x mm)|
- Large hardness tester is very stable with fine repeatability
- Large hardness tester can be applies to large and medium size parts. When the workpiece is not suitable for the magnetic hardness tester, the best way is to test with large hardness testers.
- The large hardness tester is recommended to test the workpieces that can be tested by the small testers with 4 inches opening size.
1 x Tester
1 x 120° Diamond Cone Indenter
1 x Φ 1.588 mm Carbide Ball Indenter
3 x Rockwell Test Blocks
1 x Flat Anvil
1 x V Anvil
1 x Carrying Case
Total Shipping Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
|Processing Time:||5-6 days|
|Shipping Time:||3-5 Business Days (Expedited Shipping, North America, most countries in Europe)|
|8-15 Business Days (Expedited Shipping, South America, some countries in Europe)|