Portable Superficial Rockwel Hardness Tester Meter Scolerometer PHR-2S
|Estimated arrival:|| Country:|
- Tests the superficial hardness of metals.
- The test principle and accuracy comply to standard ISO 6508.
- With the bench stand it can be used on the desk as well as on site.
- Tests the hardness of thin plate, slim pipe, thin shaft, small ball and small stampings, workpieces with small supporting surface as well as parts requiring small indentation, replacing Vickers hardness tester.
- It is used for finished workpiece NDT test directly. The small indentation is non-destructive to most workpieces.
- Traceable standard hardness block.
- Indenter inspected with standard Rockwell hardness tester.
- Test force calibrated with load cells directly traceable to national secondary benchmark.
|Product Name||Portable Superficial Rockwell Hardness Tester|
|Initial Test Force||3 kg|
|Total Test Force||15 kg, 30 kg, 45 kg|
|Indenter||120° Diamond Cone|
|Φ 1.588 mm Carbide Ball|
|Accuracy||Meets the requirements of ISO 6508|
|Testing Range||HRN, HRT, HRW, HRY, HRX, etc. 15 scales.|
|Application||All metals, including steel, iron, copper, aluminum, zinc, lead, tin, carburized steel, nitrided steel etc.|
|Opening Size (W x D)||50 x 50 (mm x mm)|
|N.W. of Tester||1.1 kg|
|N.W. of Bench Stand||1.5 kg|
|G.W. of Tester||3.6 kg|
|G.W. of Bench Stand||1.8 kg|
|Package Size of Tester||390 x 280 x 160 (mm x mm x mm)|
|Package Size of Bench Stand||215 x 148 x 232 (mm x mm x mm)|
- Tests thin shaft > Φ 2 mm with V anvil.
- Tests small ball > Φ 2.5 mm with ball testing anvil.
- Tests small and irregular stampings with small supporting surface using slim raised spot anvil.
- Tests tin plate and cold-rolled sheet using PHR-1S and diamond raised spot anvil.
- Tests thin-wall slim pipes > Φ 4.8 mm using PHR-1ST
- 1 x Tester
- 1 x Bench Stand
- 1 x 120° Diamond Cone Indenter
- 1 x Φ 1.588 mm Carbide Ball Indenter
- 3 x Superficial Rockwell Test Blocks
- 1 x V Anvil (Small)
- 1 x Extension (Small)
- 1 x Base for Standard Test Block (Magnetic)
- 1 x Carrying Case
Total Shipping Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
|Processing Time:||5-6 days|
|Shipping Time:||3-5 Business Days (Expedited Shipping, North America, most countries in Europe)|
|8-15 Business Days (Expedited Shipping, South America, some countries in Europe)|