Small Portable Brinel & Rockwell Hardness Tester Meter Sclerometer
|Estimated arrival:|| Country:|
Small Portable Brinel & Rockwell Hardness Tester Meter Sclerometer is available to buy in increments of 1
New Small Portable Brinel & Rockwell Hardness Tester Sclerometer PHBR-2.
- The PHBR series portable Brinell & Rockwell hardness testers are designed based on the PHR Rockwell hardness tester and follow the test methods of of Brinell and Rockwell hardness test and function as both Brinell and Rockwell hardness testers.
- Testing principle and accuracy is in accordance with the relevant international standard ISO6508, 6506 and American standard ASTM E110.
- Used for testing the castings, forgings, steels and nonferrous metal and work pieces made of all kinds of metal materials under kinds of heat treatment.
- Capable of testing finished and semi-finished metal workpieces of various dimensions and shapes by using different anvils.
- Traceable standard hardness block.
- Indenter inspected with standard Rockwell hardness tester.
- Test force calibrated with load cells directly traceable to national secondary benchmark.
|Product Name||Portable Small Brinell & Rockwell Hardness Tester|
|Initial Test Force||10 kg|
|Rockwell Total Test Force||60 kg, 100 kg, 150 kg|
|Brinell Total Test Force||62.5 kg, 125 kg, 187.5 kg|
|Indenter||120° Diamond Cone|
|Φ 1.588 mm Carbide Ball|
|Φ 2.5 mm, Φ 5.0 mm Carbide Ball|
|Accuracy||Meets the requirements of ISO 6508/ ISO 6506|
|Resolution||0.5 HR for Rockwell Hardness|
|0.01 mm for Brinell Hardness (Indentatio diameter)|
|Testing Range||Rockwell hardness HRC, HRB, HRA, etc. 15 scales.|
|Brinell hardness 8-650HB, including HB2.5/187.5, HB2.5/62.5, HB 5/125, HB 5/62.5 altogether 4 testing conditions|
|Application||Rockwell used for all metals, including steel, iron, copper, aluminum, zinc, lead, tin, carburized steel, nitrided steel etc.|
|Opening Size (W x D)||50 x 50 (mm x mm)|
|Package Dimension||390 x 280 x 160 (mm x mm x mm)|
- Small hardness testers are suitable to test small work pieces.
- Brinell hardness tester is used for testing raw materials, rough castings and forgings.
- Rockwell hardness tester is used for testing finished or half-finished work pieces under final heat treatment.
- 1 x Tester
- 1 x Bench Stand
- 1 x 120° Diamond Cone Indenter
- 1 x Φ 1.588 mm Carbide Ball Indenter
- 3 x Rockwell Test Blocks
- 1 x Flat Anvil
- 1 x V Anvil
- 1 x Extensions
- 2 x Carbide Indenters (Φ2.5 mm, Φ 5 mm)
- 1 x Brinell Test Block (HB 2.5/187.5)
- 1 x 40x Reading Microscope
- 1 x Spare Magnifier
- 1 x Carrying Case
Write Your Own Review
Total Shipping Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
|Processing Time:||5-6 days|
|Shipping Time:||3-5 Business Days (Expedited Shipping, North America, most countries in Europe)|
|8-15 Business Days (Expedited Shipping, South America, some countries in Europe)|