Small Portable Rockwell Hardness Tester Meter Sclerometer PHR-1
|Estimated arrival:|| Country:|
The Portable Rockwell Hardness Tester Meter PHR-1 will be an excellent addition to your testing tools collection.
The Portable Rockwell Hardness Tester PHR-1 is one of the most compact pieces of machinery used to measure the hardness of a particular material. Now, in comparison to other devices used for the same purpose, the fact that this device is portable is rather important. This means that you can use it in the field, whenever you are in need. Also, don’t let these small measurements fool you. The manufacturers of the PHR-1 have put accuracy and durability above all else. This means that you will most certainly have concrete and reliable results.
- Miniaturization of Rockwell hardness tester, the smallest model weighs only 0.8kg and the operation is similar to that of a micrometer.
- The testing principle and accuracy comply with ISO 6508 and ASTM E110, tested by National Institute of Metrology with error less than 1.5HRC, same as the bench type.
- The instrument is composed of tester and bench stand, can be used on table or on site in the factory.
- It can test many kinds of thin, small, long and irregular parts that cannot be tested by the bench type.
- Well suits for testing the workpieces with small supporting surface.
- Traceable standard hardness block
- Indenter inspected with standard Rockwell hardness tester.
- Test force calibrated with load cells directly traceable to national secondary benchmark
|Product Name||Small Portable Rockwell Hardness Tester|
|Initial Test Force||10 kg|
|Total Test Force||60 kg, 100 kg, 150 kg|
|Force Applying Method||By Screw|
|Indenter||120° Diamond Cone|
|Φ 1.588 mm Carbide Ball|
|Accuracy||Meets the requirements of ISO 6508|
|Testing Range||HRA, HRB, HRC… HRV, etc. 15 scales.|
|Application||All metals, including steel, cast iron, copper, aluminum, nickel, titanium, lead, tin, carburized steel, carbide alloy, etc.|
|Opening Size (W x D)||25 x 25 (mm x mm)|
|N.W. of Tester||0.8 kg|
|N.W. of Bench Stand||1.5 kg|
|G.W. of Tester||2.8 kg|
|G.W. of Bench Stand||1.8 kg|
|Package Size of Tester||330 x 255 x 150 (mm x mm x mm)|
|Package Size of Bench Stand||215 x 148 x 232 (mm x mm x mm)|
- Small hardness tester is portable at reasonable price, well suits for small parts testing.
- The reliability & repeatability of small hardness testers with 4 inches opening size will be reduced when testing large workpieces, large Rockwell hardness tester is the priority choice in such situation.
1 x Tester
1 x Bench Stand
1 x 120° Diamond Cone Indenter
1 x Φ 1.588 mm Carbide Ball Indenter
3 x Rockwell Test Blocks
1 x Flat Anvil
1 x V Anvil
1 x Extensions
1 x Carrying Case
Total Shipping Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
|Processing Time:||5-6 days|
|Shipping Time:||3-5 Business Days (Expedited Shipping, North America, most countries in Europe)|
|8-15 Business Days (Expedited Shipping, South America, some countries in Europe)|