Small Portable Rockwell Hardness Tester Meter Sclerometer PHR-2
|Estimated arrival:|| Country:|
New Small Portable Rockwell Hardness Tester Meter Sclerometer PHR-2.
- Miniaturization of Rockwell hardness tester, the smallest model weighs only 0.8kg and the operation is similar to that of a micrometer.
- The testing principle and accuracy comply with ISO 6508 and ASTM E110, tested by National Institute of Metrology with error less than 1.5HRC, same as the bench type.
- The instrument is composed of tester and bench stand, can be used on table or on site in the factory.
- It can test many kinds of thin, small, long and irregular parts that cannot be tested by the bench type.
- Well suits for testing the workpieces with small supporting surface.
- Traceable standard hardness block
- Indenter inspected with standard Rockwell hardness tester.
- Test force calibrated with load cells directly traceable to national secondary benchmark
|Product Name||Small Portable Rockwell Hardness Tester|
|Initial Test Force||10 kg|
|Total Test Force||60 kg, 100 kg, 150 kg|
|Force Applying Method||By Screw|
|Indenter||120° Diamond Cone|
|Φ 1.588 mm Carbide Ball|
|Accuracy||Meets the requirements of ISO 6508|
|Testing Range||HRA, HRB, HRC… HRV, etc. 15 scales.|
|Application||All metals, including steel, cast iron, copper, aluminum, nickel, titanium, lead, tin, carburized steel, carbide alloy, etc.|
|Opening Size (W x D)||50 x 50 (mm x mm)|
|N.W. of Tester||1.2 kg|
|N.W. of Bench Stand||1.5 kg|
|G.W. of Tester||3.7 kg|
|G.W. of Bench Stand||1.8 kg|
|Package Size of Tester||390 x 280 x 160 (mm x mm x mm)|
|Package Size of Bench Stand||215 x 148 x 232 (mm x mm x mm)|
- Small hardness tester is portable at reasonable price, well suits for small parts testing.
- The reliability & repeatability of small hardness testers with 4 inches opening size will be reduced when testing large workpieces, large Rockwell hardness tester is the priority choice in such situation.
1 x Tester
1 x Bench Stand
1 x 120° Diamond Cone Indenter
1 x Φ 1.588 mm Carbide Ball Indenter
3 x Rockwell Test Blocks
1 x Flat Anvil
1 x V Anvil
1 x Extensions
1 x Carrying Case
Total Shipping Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
|Processing Time:||5-6 days|
|Shipping Time:||3-5 Business Days (Expedited Shipping, North America, most countries in Europe)|
|8-15 Business Days (Expedited Shipping, South America, some countries in Europe)|