Static Type Pin Brinel Hardness Tester Meter Steel Sclerometer PHB-150
|Estimated arrival:|| Country:|
Static Type Pin Brinel Hardness Tester Meter Steel Sclerometer PHB-150 is available to buy in increments of 1
New Static Type Pin Brinel Hardness Tester Meter Steel Sclerometer PHB-150.
- Accurate and consistent test force, controlled by precision shear pin. Works in static type and hammer impact type and follows Brinell hardness test method.
- According to the similarity principle of Brinell hardness test, this tester has 1580 kg test force, Φ 7." mm spherical indenter, F/D2=30. The test condition is equivalent to the commonly used 3000 kg test force, Φ 10 mm ball condition.
- High accuracy and repeatability; tested by National Institute of Metrology with tolerance less than ±3%. The accuracy meets the requirements of ISO 6506 and is no lower than that of the bench Brinell hardness tester.
- Easy, quick and simple operation
- Static type for testing medium and small size workpieces
- Only one inexpensive shear pin is consumed in each test.
- Good choice to replace Leeb hardness tester and Poldi type hammer impact hardness tester with lower accuracy.
|Product Name||Static Type Pin Brinell Hardness Tester|
|Test Force||1580 kg|
|Tolerance of Tester Force||< 0.5%|
|Indenter||Φ 7.26 mm Steel Spherical Suface Indenter (Test Range: 100-400 HB)|
|Φ 4.0 mm Carbide Spherical Surface Indenter (Test Range: 400-650 HB)|
|Accuracy||Error of Static Type: < ±3% HB|
|Testing Range||10 0- 650 HB|
|Application||Casting, forging and steel raw materials etc.|
||If the workpiece can be put into the C clamp, Static type is recommended for a more accurate test result.|
|Opening Size||150 x 100 (mm, W x D)|
|Net Weight||4.2 kg|
|Gross Weight||11.6 kg|
Write Your Own Review
Total Shipping Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
|Processing Time:||5-6 days|
|Shipping Time:||3-5 Business Days (Expedited Shipping, North America, most countries in Europe)|
|8-15 Business Days (Expedited Shipping, South America, some countries in Europe)|