New TM-8816 Ultrasonic Wall Thickness Meter for Steel & PVC
|Estimated arrival:|| Country:|
An ultrasonic meter for measuring the thickness of walls that are made out of PVC or steel. Used in many fields of manufacture.
Various types of vessels and containers have different sizes and different wall thickness. The thickness of the walls is important because it determines for what reason and how the vessel will be used. With this brand new TM-8816 Ultrasonic Wall Thickness Meter, you will be able to measure the thickness of any pressure vessel, chemical equipment, boilers, storage tanks, oil storage tanks and similar containers and vessels. The machine is also used for determining the level of corrosion within the walls of these vessels.
One Year's Warranty!
- Model: TM8816
- Measuring range (metric/imperial): 1.0-200mm,0.05-8inch
- Operating principle: ULTROSONIC
- Materials measured: any hard materials, including steel, cast iron, aluminum, red copper, brass, zinc, quartz glass, polyethylene, PVC, gray cast iron, nodular cast iron and other materials
- Sound velocity: 500-9000m/s
- Lower limit steel pipes: Φ15x2.0mm, Φ20x3.0mm determined by the transducer
- Calibration block: included
- Resolution: 0.1mm
- Accuracy: ±(0.5%n+0.1)
- RS232C interface: with RS232C
- Power supply: 4x1.5V AAA (UM-4)battery
- Battery indicator: low battery indicator
- Operating conditions: 0-+45°C (32°F-104°F), ≤90%RH
- Dimensions: 120x62x30mm
- weight: 164g(not including battery)
Total Shipping Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
|Processing Time:||3-4 days|
|Shipping Time:||3-5 Business Days (Expedited Shipping, North America, most countries in Europe)|
|8-15 Business Days (Expedited Shipping, South America, some countries in Europe)|