Peristaltic Pump Compact Type SP-MiniPump 0.0024-190 ml/min 24VDC
|Estimated arrival:|| Country:|
- Application: transmission, you can use it to do general transfer;
- Flow rate: 0.0024-190 ml/min, varies according to the pump head, tube size and rotating speed. Please contact us first to tell us about the purpose(transmission or distribution), the max flow rate you need, and the specification of the liquid you use (viscidity, corrosivity). Then we will recommend the most appropriate model and the correct tubing size.
- Speed range: 0.1 - 300 rmp; resolution: 0.1 rmp.
- Display: OLED display, displaying the rotating speed, rotating direction, working status.
- Voltage: 24V DC with power adpater；
- Motor: stepper motor;
- CE certification;
- One year warranty;
- Accessories: 1 × pump head; 1 × motor; 1 × tubing; 1 × power adpater.
Peristaltic Pump is a perfect tool for dispensing, metering and generate transfer liquid, especially for liquid which is with high corrosivity or sensitive to shearing force during transport.
This peristaltic pump is a kind of pump that is used to transfer liquid and adjust the flow rate. As we all know, peristaltic pump consists of pump head, tubing and motor. To select an appropriate peristaltic pump, you need to select the correct pump head, tubing and motor.
This pump can be equipped with 2 kinds of pump head (single channel: MiniPump01; Dual channel: MiniPump02). MiniPump series pumps adopt the compact and embedded design. It has 4 rollers and built-in France SaintGobain company PharMed BPT inlet tubing, which has long service life with theoretical life time of continuous working time 15000 hours. You don't need to change the inlet tubing very frequently, just need to change the outside tubing. Therefore, it is very stable and easy to operate.
The stepper motor is with OLED display, displaying the rotating speed, rotating direction and working status. The speed can be adjusted from 0.1 - 300 rpm by the knob, with resolution 0.1 rpm.
MiniPump01 head can be equipped with 13#, 14#, 16#, 25# tubing, providing flow rate 0.0024 - 190 ml/min.
MiniPump02 head can be equipped with tubing 1 x 1 mm, 2 x 1 mm, 2.5 x 1 mm, 3 x 1 mm, providing flow rate 0.005 - 108.39 ml/min.
|Flow Rate Range||0.0024-190 ml/min|
|Speed Range||0.1-300 rpm, reversible|
|Speed Resolution||0.1 rpm|
|Motor Type||42 stepper motor|
|Control Method||Toggle switch and digital knob|
|External Control||0-5 V, 0-10 V, 4-20 mA; RS485 communication, MODBUS protocol|
|Power Consumption||< 15 W|
|Power Supply||24 V DC, with power adapter|
|Environment Temperature||0-40 oC|
|Relative Humidity||< 80%|
|Drive Dimension||136 x 113 x 108 mm|
|Drive Weight||1.98 kg|
|IP Rate||IP 31|
Pump Head and Suitable Tubing
|Drive||Pump Head||Channels||Tubing||Flow Rate (ml/min)|
|SP-MiniPump||MiniPump 01||1||13#||0.0024 - 8.28|
|14#||0.0112 - 33.88|
|16#||0.0394 - 114.31|
|25#||0.0652 - 190.00|
|MiniPump 02||2||1 x 1||0.005 - 15.01|
|2 x 1||0.018 - 54.63|
|2.5 x 1||0.0256 - 76.84|
|3 x 1||0.0356 - 108.39|
Total Shipping Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
|Processing Time:||3 days|
|Shipping Time:||3-5 Business Days (Expedited Shipping, North America, most countries in Europe)|
|8-15 Business Days (Expedited Shipping, South America, some countries in Europe)|