A pneumatic, single-ended engraving machine, used primarily for engraving jewelry, but also in craftwork and ironwork.
This pneumatic engraver allows you to speed up production and cut down on fatigue during engraving freeing up your second hand in the process. Maintain quality while speeding up the process. Foot pedal control lets you easily adjust speed and pressure to suit your needs much like a potter’s wheel. Air pressure adjustment allows for many different kinds of engraving from simple symbols and characters to complex designs with stippling and cross hatching. It also gives you the flexibility to work on a variety of surfaces such as wood, metal, and stone. It’s great for crafting, jewelry making, metal working, etc.
Hand Piece has triangular collet.
**Requires compressed air 1.4 cfm at 45 psi minimum (40 liters per minute at 3 bar minimum). **
Power Supply: AC 220 V, 50 Hz; AC 110 V, 60 Hz (Optional)
Power Consumption: 80 W
Rotating Speed: 1400 rmp
Air Pressure: 0 - 3 kg / cm*cm
Weight: About 5 kg
1) Air pressure adjusting knob
2) Power switch
3) Handpiece switch
4) Handpiece interface
5) Foot pedal
6) Air Preesure gauge
1. To avoid damage to the pressure meter and pressure reducing valve caused by the excess pressure, please turn off the air pressure valve knob and the hand piece switch first.
2. Plug in the power cord, turn on the power switch.
3. Attach the hand engraver to the corresponding nozzle.
4. Adjust the air pressure and rotation speed, while holding the engraver handle. Step on the foot pedal to the maximum; adjust the air pressure knob gradually to 1.5 - 2 kg p 2 cm, then adjust the rotation speed knob. Keep adjusting the air pressure and rotation speed knob together to achieve the maximum impact force for the engraving handle, then press the air pressure knob.
5. Use the foot pedal to control the amount of power going to the handheld engraver.