Portable Rebound Leeb Hardness Tester Meter HM-6561 for Metal Steel
|Estimated arrival:|| Country:|
* Die cavity of molds
* Inspection of bearing and other mass produced parts on a production line
* Failure analysis of pressure vessel, steam generator and other equipment
* Inspection of installed machinery, permanent parts of assembled systems and heavy work pieces.
* Testing surface of a small hollow space
* Material identification in the warehouse of metallic materials
* Rapid testing in large range and multi-measuring areas for large-scale work piece
* Palm size for narrow space.
* Test at any angle, even upside down.
* Direct display of hardness scales HRB, HRC, HV, HB, HS,HL.
* Large memory could store 50 groups including single measured value, impact direction, material and hardness scale etc.
* User recalibration function allowed.
* Can communicate with PC computer for statistics and printing by the optional cable.
* Manual or automatic shut down.
* Low battery indication.
One Year's Warranty!
Display: 12.5mm LCD with back light
Accuracy: Display error ±0.8% at LD=900
Measure range: 200-900L
Materials: 9 different common materials
With RS232C interface
Memory: 50 data can be stored and re-readable
Impact device: D Will handle the majority of hardness testing
applications. Weight: 75g
Power supply: 2x1.5V AAA size battery
Weight: 130g (not including batteries)
Working temperature: - 10°C~+50°C
Storage temperature: - 30°C~+60°C
Total Shipping Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
|Processing Time:||3-4 days|
|Shipping Time:||3-5 Business Days (Expedited Shipping, North America, most countries in Europe)|
|8-15 Business Days (Expedited Shipping, South America, some countries in Europe)|