Shore Plastic Hardness Tester Type C
|Estimated arrival:||From 08/01 to08/08|
The Plastic Hardness Tester Type C is a remarkable piece of equipment developed by Shore, a company that puts precision and reliability above all else. The instrument is most commonly used to measure the hardness level of rubber and plastic, however, a skilled scientist can use it on many occasions. For more information about Shore’s Plastic Hardness Tester, please take a look at the information supplied below. To see, well, everything there is to see about this product, download the English Manual. You will find a link at the bottom of this page.
1. Shore’s Plastic Hardness Tester is most certainly easy to carry;
2. It easy to use which allows for accurate and easy experiments;
3. We already mentioned its accuracy;
4. The product is fashionably designed and it has an exquisite outline;
5. Of course, as you can see, there are needle indicators - 2 of them;
The “Type C” part of this product name means that it’s applicable for testing the hardness of rubber and other microporous materials - the materials used for making shoes, for example, various materials with a compression rate of up to 50% and stress levels ranging from 0.049 MPa to above, all kinds of rubber, plastic.
There are 2 needles. After testing the maximum value, the driven needle will stop moving. This makes this product convenient for collecting results.
This hardness gauge is built in correspondence to various regulations - GB/T531-99, GB 2411-80, hg/t2489-93, JJG 304-2003.
|Calibration Value||0-100 HC|
|Pressure Head Size||R2.5 mm|
|End pressure of Pressure Head||0.55 N-8.06 N|
|Pressure Needle Range||0-2.5 mm|
|Apparatus Weight||0.3 Kg|
The English Manual can be Downloaded here.
- New Arival Ventilated Green Arrow Season 4 Oliver Queen Cosplay Costumewas $215.55 Special Price $159.55