Wire Terminal Pulling-out Force Gauge Tester Stand with Digital Force Meter 500N with Fixture
|Estimated arrival:|| Country:|
A one of kind piece of equipment designed for testing wire terminal force. It is a reliable tool for any electronic industry.
Test Stand + Force Gauge Meter + Fixture
One Year Warranty!
Wire terminal Pulling-out Force Meter ADL is an instrument of compact size, easy to operate and can accurately test the harness of wires. With this device by your side ,you can guarantee for the quality of your product with more confidence, since it can test the pulling out force of variety of wire terminals.
You operate the machine manually and with ease. Make sure you download the instruction manual to master how to use digital and analogue gauges, as well as the special fixtures of the instrument. Clearly, any line of work that involves wires is in need of this equipment, thus there is no reason not to obtain one for the sake of improving your product and your service.
- Size: 115mm×180mm×30mm
- Applicable scope: mainly used in mating and unmating force test and wire terminals’ pull force test.
- Maximum load: 500N
- Horizontal installation;
- Manual operation, simple and stable;
- This machine can be installed on the table (platform) to make the frame more stable to use;
- Size: 45cm×26cm×16cm;
- Effective stroke: 50mm;
- Rated load: 500N (Can also be configured 1000N);
- Net weight: 10.6Kg;
The Force Gauge Meter
1. Digital force gauge (standard configuration)
- Type: HF-500
- Max. Load:500N(Kg, N and Ib three units can be converted automatically)
- Resolution: 0.01N
- Precision: ±0.5%
- Output interface: RS 232 Nine holes socket
- Charging power: 110-220V/AC, charging for 4-6 hours
- Stability: temperature drift: 0.2uV/°(0~60°C); null drift: ≤ 0.1%/8hours/FS
- Calibration range: Full range calibration
- Environmental temperature: 0~+60°C
- Environmental humidity:≤ 80%
- Allow overload: 150%
- Supply power mode: 7.2V Ni-MH battery pack, Battery continuously working time: 6-8 hours
2. Analogue force gauge
- Type: NK-500 (optional, the price is different, if you need, please leave us a message)
- Max. Load:500N (50kg)
- Push pull rod trip: 10mm
- Working temperature: 20°C±10°C
- Transportation temperature:-27°C~+70°C
- Relative humidity: 15%~80%RH
Clamp of the instrument
- Type: AJJ-06
- Size: 65*65*10 mm
- Opening size: 10 mm
- Applicable scope:Various cables, glass, leather, various electric components etc. material's tension tests,collapsing force tests, strength tests slide, terminal testing and so on.
- Maximum. Load: 500N
English Manual Download
Processing time: 3-4 Business Days
Shipping time: 5-8 Business Days