Thin Wall Pipe Superficial Rockwel Hardness Tester Meter Scolerometer
|Estimated arrival:|| Country:|
Thin Wall Pipe Superficial Rockwel Hardness Tester Meter Scolerometer is available to buy in increments of 1
Thin Wall Pipe Superficial Rockwel Hardness Tester Scolerometer PHR-1ST.
- Tests the surface hardness of metals.
- The test principle and accuracy comply with standard ISO 6508.
- With the bench stand it can be used on the desk as well as on site.
- Tests the hardness of thin plate, slim pipe, thin shaft, small ball and small stampings, workpieces with small supporting surface as well as parts requiring small indentation. Replaces Vickers hardness tester.
- It is used for finished workpiece NDT test directly. The small indentation is non-destructive to most workpieces.
- Traceable standard hardness block.
- Indenter inspected with standard Rockwell hardness tester.
- Test force calibrated with load cells directly traceable to national secondary benchmark.
|Product Name||Portable Superficial Rockwell Hardness Tester|
|Initial Test Force||3 kg|
|Total Test Force||15 kg|
|Indenter||Φ 1.588 mm Steel Ball|
|Accuracy||Meets the requirements of ISO 6508|
|Testing Range||HRN, HRT, HRW, HRY, HRX, etc. 15 scales.|
|Application||All metals, including steel, iron, copper, aluminum, zinc, lead, tin, carburized steel, nitriding steel etc.|
|Specimen||Dia > 4.8 (mm)|
|N.W. of Tester||0.8 kg|
|N.W. of Bench Stand||1.5 kg|
|G.W. of Tester||2.0 kg|
|G.W. of Bench Stand||1.8 kg|
|Package Size of Tester||330 x 255 x 150 (mm x mm x mm)|
|Package Size of Bench Stand||215 x 148 x 232 (mm x mm x mm)|
- Tests thin shaft >Φ2 mm with V anvil.
- Tests small ball > Φ 2.5 mm with ball testing anvil.
- Tests small and irregular stampings with small supporting surface using slim raised spot anvil.
- Tests tin plate and cold-rolled sheet using PHR-1S and diamond raised spot anvil.
- Tests thin-wall slim pipes > Φ4.8 mm using PHR-1ST
- 1 x Tester
- 1 x Bench Stand
- 2 x Φ1.588 mm Carbide Ball Indenter
- 1 x HR15T Superficial Rockwell Test Blocks
- 1 x Flat Adaptor
- 1 x 1/2" Flat Anvil
- 2 x Magnifier
- 1 x Carrying Case
- 1 x Manual
Write Your Own Review
Total Shipping Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
|Processing Time:||5-6 days|
|Shipping Time:||3-5 Business Days (Expedited Shipping, North America, most countries in Europe)|
|8-15 Business Days (Expedited Shipping, South America, some countries in Europe)|