The ultrasonic homogenizer induces cavities into liquid using high frequency powerful sound. It is mostly used for biological purposes as well as non-biological purposes such as intense washing, acceleration of chemical reactions, emulsification and nanoparticle dispersion.
Mixing, blending, emulsifying, and homogenizing solutions
Reducing particle size of suspensions
Catalyzing chemical reactions
1. Novel design, complete-function, reliable ability
2. Large LCD digital display, fully microprocessor controlled and completely programmable
3. Auto-tuning for convenience of use and optimal processing efficiency
4. Temperature indicator and controller
5. 99 hours total working time controller, 1 s – 99 h, count-down time display
6. Automatic amplitude compensation
7. Power-emitted display for accuracy and repeatability, variable power output
8. Integrated Sound Abating Chamber to reduce cavitational sound emitted during processing.
|Frequency range||20 KHz (frequency is auto-tracked)|
|Total working timer||1 s – 99 hours with pause function|
|Ultrasonic output impulse||Ultrasonic on timer:1 s – 99 min|
Ultrasonic off timer:1 s – 99 min
|Packing size||32 * 46 * 42 cm|
|Environment Temp.||0 – 40°C|
|Environment||Indoor (no corrosive gas)|
|Relative Humidity||≤ 85% at 20 °C|
|Power Supply||80 - 240 V|
|Energy converter Temp.||0 – 120 °C|
|Certification||ISO9001-2008 and CE|
|The material of ultrasonic probe||Titanium alloy|
For more details, please refer to the manual.
|Machine's power||Pole's standard||Optional|
|80W||Φ 3 mm||Φ2 mm, Φ6 mm|
|150W||Φ 6 mm||Φ8 mm, Φ10 mm|
|300W||Φ 8 mm||Φ2 mm, Φ3 mm, Φ6 mm, Φ10 mm|
|450W||Φ 13 mm||Φ8 mm, Φ10 mm, Φ16 mm, Φ18 mm|
|600W||Φ 16 mm||Φ8 mm, Φ10 mm, Φ13 mm, Φ18 mm, Φ20 mm|
|900W||Φ 13 mm||Φ2 mm, Φ3 mm, Φ6 mm, Φ8 mm, Φ10 mm, Φ13 mm, Φ16 mm, Φ18 mm|
|1200W||Φ 20 mm||Φ13 mm, Φ16 mm, Φ18 mm, Φ20 mm, Φ30 mm|
|1800W||Φ 25 mm||Φ18 mm, Φ20 mm, Φ30 mm|
Notes: To extend the lifespan of the machine and the amplitude pole, we suggest you use standard configuration amplitude pole.
|Recommend Container (not included in the package)|
|500 ul-10 ml||Φ 2 mm||EP tube,microcentrifuge tube or small tube|
|500 ul-50 ml||Φ 3 mm||EP tube,microcentrifuge tube or small tube|
|2 ml-100 ml||Φ 6 mm||small tube, diameter <10mm; or small beaker|
|5 ml-200 ml||Φ 8 mm||small tube, diameter <10mm|
|5 ml-200 ml||Φ 10 mm||Beaker (choose container according to the actual sample capacity)|
|10 ml-300 ml||Φ 13 mm||Beaker (choose container according to the actual sample capacity)|
|20 ml-500 ml||Φ 16 mm|
|20 ml-500 ml||Φ 18 mm|
|50 ml-2000 ml||Φ 20 mm|
1. 1 x Ultrasonic Homogenizer Machine
2. 1 x Sound Proof Box
3. 1 x Ultrasonic Probe
4. 3 x Fuse
5. 1 x English Manual
1. If you want more than one probe, please contact us immediately with your order number after you place the order, as the probe need to be tested with your machine.
2. Working with empty container is forbidden or you will damage the probe!
3. It is prohibited to start ultrasonic output when the probe tip is out of the liquid, otherwise the energy converter and ultrasonic wave generator will be damaged.