Vertical Gel Electrophoresis Cell Protein Seperation 95 x 87 mm
|Estimated arrival:|| Country:|
Lab Vertical Gel Electrophoresis Cell System DYCZ-40D; Pore Plate Combination for Transferring Dimension: 95 x 87 mm; Buffer Volume: 400 - 450 ml.
1. Made from high quality acrylic with platinum electrodes;
2. Latches on the gel holder cassette for easy handling;
3. Fast transferring speed and good transferring effect;
4. A seamless, injection-molded transparent buffer tank prevents leakage and breakage;
5. Allows easy orientation for rapid, error free set-up;
6. An efficient design simplifies insertion and removal of the gel holder cassette from supporting body for transfer (electrode assembly);
7. Compatible with the lid and the buffer tank of DYCZ-24DN.
Pore Plate Combination for Transferring Dimensions: 95 x 87 (mm)
Max. Power: 40 W
Continuous working time: >= 24 hours
Buffer volume: about 400 - 450 ml
Size (L x W x H):150 x 100 x 140 (mm)
Weight: about 1 kg
For transferring the protein molecule from the gel to membrane like Nitrocellulose membrane in the Western Blot experiment.
Suitable Power Supply
DYY – 7C, DYY – 10C, DYY – 12C, DYY – 12
You can also only select the transferring core of DYCZ - 40D if you have already bought DYCZ - 24D or DYCZ - 24DN because the external tanks and the lids of these two models are the same.
Total Shipping Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
|Processing Time:||20-21 days|
|Shipping Time:||3-5 Business Days (Expedited Shipping, North America, most countries in Europe)|
|8-15 Business Days (Expedited Shipping, South America, some countries in Europe)|